Getty Images Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:GETY – Get Rating) major shareholder Neuberger Berman Group Llc sold 131,618 shares of Getty Images stock in a transaction on Monday, September 19th. The shares were sold at an average price of 8.50, for a total transaction of 1,118,753.00. Following the sale, the insider now directly owns 64,601,923 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately 549,116,345.50. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Major shareholders that own at least 10% of a company’s stock are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Neuberger Berman Group Llc also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, September 16th, Neuberger Berman Group Llc sold 1,044,457 shares of Getty Images stock. The shares were sold at an average price of 9.27, for a total transaction of 9,682,116.39.
- On Monday, August 29th, Neuberger Berman Group Llc sold 3,502,002 shares of Getty Images stock. The shares were sold at an average price of 30.47, for a total transaction of 106,706,000.94.
Getty Images Stock Performance
GETY stock opened at 7.99 on Thursday. Getty Images Holdings, Inc. has a 1 year low of 7.59 and a 1 year high of 37.88.
Analyst Ratings Changes
About Getty Images
Getty Images Holdings, Inc operates as a visual content creator and marketplace in the United States and internationally. It maintains privately-owned photographic archives covering approximately 160,000 news, sport, and entertainment events, as well as variety of subjects, including lifestyle, business, science, health and beauty, sports, transportation, and travel under the Getty Images, iStock, and Unsplash brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Getty Images (GETY)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- General Mills: Superior Returns With Less Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Getty Images Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Getty Images and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.