Petro Matad (LON:MATD – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “house stock” rating reiterated by equities researchers at Shore Capital in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, MarketBeat reports.
Petro Matad Stock Performance
Shares of LON MATD opened at GBX 2.04 ($0.02) on Thursday. The company’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 2.49 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 3.08. Petro Matad has a 1 year low of GBX 1.92 ($0.02) and a 1 year high of GBX 5.10 ($0.06). The company has a market capitalization of £18.29 million and a PE ratio of -10.18. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03, a quick ratio of 21.83 and a current ratio of 22.88.
Petro Matad Company Profile
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- 3 Defensive Stocks With 60-Year Dividend Hike Streaks
Receive News & Ratings for Petro Matad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Petro Matad and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.