Day One Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:DAWN – Get Rating) major shareholder Xi L.P. Canaan sold 148,670 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, September 20th. The shares were sold at an average price of $19.51, for a total value of $2,900,551.70. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now owns 9,077,904 shares in the company, valued at approximately $177,109,907.04. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Large shareholders that own at least 10% of a company’s stock are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Xi L.P. Canaan also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, September 16th, Xi L.P. Canaan sold 115,307 shares of Day One Biopharmaceuticals stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $21.55, for a total value of $2,484,865.85.
- On Wednesday, September 14th, Xi L.P. Canaan sold 106,111 shares of Day One Biopharmaceuticals stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $23.68, for a total value of $2,512,708.48.
Day One Biopharmaceuticals Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:DAWN opened at $18.30 on Thursday. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $21.97 and its 200-day simple moving average is $14.98. Day One Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. has a 12 month low of $5.44 and a 12 month high of $28.35.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Day One Biopharmaceuticals
Institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the company. ACG Wealth purchased a new stake in shares of Day One Biopharmaceuticals during the 2nd quarter worth approximately $32,000. TCI Wealth Advisors Inc. purchased a new stake in Day One Biopharmaceuticals in the 2nd quarter valued at approximately $35,000. Quantbot Technologies LP acquired a new stake in Day One Biopharmaceuticals during the 2nd quarter valued at $51,000. Amalgamated Bank purchased a new position in Day One Biopharmaceuticals during the first quarter worth $30,000. Finally, UBS Group AG acquired a new position in shares of Day One Biopharmaceuticals in the second quarter worth $69,000. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 95.40% of the company’s stock.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Several equities analysts have issued reports on the company. Piper Sandler boosted their target price on Day One Biopharmaceuticals from $35.00 to $40.00 and gave the stock an “overweight” rating in a research report on Monday, June 20th. Wedbush boosted their target price on Day One Biopharmaceuticals from $32.00 to $35.00 and gave the stock an “outperform” rating in a research report on Monday, June 13th.
About Day One Biopharmaceuticals
Day One Biopharmaceuticals, Inc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes targeted therapies for patients with genetically defined cancers. Its lead product candidate is DAY101, an oral brain-penetrant type II pan-rapidly accelerated fibrosarcoma kinase inhibitor that is in Phase II clinical trial for pediatric patients with relapsed/progressive low-grade glioma.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Day One Biopharmaceuticals (DAWN)
- The Worst May be Over for Target, But is the Stock Safe to Buy?
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Two Fun Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Novavax Remains a Risk-On Stock in a Risk-Off Market
- General Mills: Superior Returns With Less Volatility
Receive News & Ratings for Day One Biopharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Day One Biopharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.