Amadeus FiRe (ETR:AAD – Get Rating) has been given a €170.00 ($173.47) price objective by investment analysts at Warburg Research in a report released on Thursday, Borsen Zeitung reports. Warburg Research’s price target indicates a potential upside of 95.40% from the company’s previous close.
Amadeus FiRe Stock Down 1.2 %
Shares of AAD stock opened at €87.00 ($88.78) on Thursday. Amadeus FiRe has a 12 month low of €86.30 ($88.06) and a 12 month high of €206.50 ($210.71). The firm has a market cap of $497.47 million and a PE ratio of 13.55. The stock has a 50 day moving average of €107.49 and a 200-day moving average of €123.57. The company has a quick ratio of 0.60, a current ratio of 0.65 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 84.65.
About Amadeus FiRe
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Amadeus FiRe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amadeus FiRe and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.