AMEN Properties, Inc. (OTCMKTS:AMEN – Get Rating) shares crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $495.04 and traded as high as $501.00. AMEN Properties shares last traded at $501.00, with a volume of 0 shares traded.
AMEN Properties Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $495.04 and its 200-day moving average price is $503.37.
AMEN Properties Company Profile
AMEN Properties, Inc owns oil and gas royalty and working interests in various oil and gas properties in the United States. It holds interests in oil gas and gas royalties through its ownership of SFF Royalty, LLC; and 100% interests in SFF Production, LLC. The company was formerly known as Crosswalk.com, Inc and changed its name to AMEN Properties, Inc in October 2002.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AMEN Properties (AMEN)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for AMEN Properties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AMEN Properties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.