Equities researchers at William Blair assumed coverage on shares of Apollo Medical (NASDAQ:AMEH – Get Rating) in a report issued on Wednesday, MarketBeat Ratings reports. The firm set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Separately, Barclays lifted their price objective on shares of Apollo Medical from $50.00 to $57.00 and gave the stock an “equal weight” rating in a research report on Monday, August 8th.
Apollo Medical Stock Down 2.7 %
AMEH opened at $40.58 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.41, a current ratio of 2.49 and a quick ratio of 2.49. The company’s 50-day moving average is $46.80 and its 200 day moving average is $42.49. Apollo Medical has a fifty-two week low of $29.52 and a fifty-two week high of $133.23. The firm has a market capitalization of $2.29 billion, a P/E ratio of 25.36 and a beta of 0.75.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Apollo Medical
About Apollo Medical
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc, a physician-centric technology-powered healthcare company, provides medical care services. The company is leveraging its proprietary population health management and healthcare delivery platform, operates an integrated, value-based healthcare model which empowers the providers in its network to deliver care to its patients.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Apollo Medical (AMEH)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Apollo Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Apollo Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.