Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BLPG – Get Rating) shares fell 22.9% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.19 and last traded at $0.19. 627 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 96% from the average session volume of 16,557 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.25.
Blue Line Protection Group Trading Down 22.9 %
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.27 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.24.
About Blue Line Protection Group
Blue Line Protection Group, Inc provides armed protection and transportation, banking, compliance, and training services for businesses engaged in the legal cannabis industry in the United States. It offers asset logistic services comprising armored transportation services, including shipment protection, money escort, and asset vaulting; and financial services, such as handling transportation and storage of currency.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Blue Line Protection Group (BLPG)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Blue Line Protection Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blue Line Protection Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.