Bri-Chem Corp. (TSE:BRY – Get Rating)’s stock price passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of C$0.61 and traded as high as C$0.62. Bri-Chem shares last traded at C$0.59, with a volume of 2,200 shares.
Bri-Chem Trading Down 4.8 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.62 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$0.61. The firm has a market cap of C$14.12 million and a P/E ratio of 1.69. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 160.92, a current ratio of 1.34 and a quick ratio of 0.74.
Bri-Chem Company Profile
Bri-Chem Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the wholesale distribution of oilfield chemicals for the oil and gas industry in North America. The company supplies, blends, and packages drilling fluid products in various weights and clays, lost circulation materials, chemicals, and oil mud products.
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Bri-Chem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bri-Chem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.