Britvic plc (LON:BVIC – Get Rating) insider Joanne Wilson bought 20 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, September 20th. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 760 ($9.18) per share, for a total transaction of £152 ($183.66).
Joanne Wilson also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, September 9th, Joanne Wilson sold 5,073 shares of Britvic stock. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 780 ($9.42), for a total value of £39,569.40 ($47,812.23).
- On Thursday, August 18th, Joanne Wilson purchased 17 shares of Britvic stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 858 ($10.37) per share, for a total transaction of £145.86 ($176.24).
- On Monday, July 18th, Joanne Wilson bought 18 shares of Britvic stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 823 ($9.94) per share, for a total transaction of £148.14 ($179.00).
Britvic Trading Up 0.1 %
BVIC opened at GBX 765.50 ($9.25) on Friday. Britvic plc has a 52 week low of GBX 716.54 ($8.66) and a 52 week high of GBX 960 ($11.60). The business has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 816.70 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 816.97. The firm has a market cap of £2.02 billion and a P/E ratio of 1,739.77. The company has a quick ratio of 0.70, a current ratio of 1.05 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 145.50.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Britvic Company Profile
Britvic plc, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells soft drinks in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, France, Brazil, and internationally. It also provides fruit juices, syrups, squash, mineral water, liquid concentrates, ready-to-drink nectar drinks, sodas, mixers, and energy and flavored drinks.
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Britvic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Britvic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.