Fearnley Fonds started coverage on shares of Cadeler A/S (OTCMKTS:CADLF – Get Rating) in a research report sent to investors on Thursday morning, The Fly reports. The brokerage issued a buy rating on the stock.
Other equities analysts also recently issued research reports about the stock. Pareto Securities raised shares of Cadeler A/S from a hold rating to a buy rating in a report on Friday, June 24th. Jefferies Financial Group started coverage on shares of Cadeler A/S in a report on Tuesday, September 13th. They issued a buy rating on the stock.
Cadeler A/S Price Performance
CADLF stock opened at $4.09 on Thursday. Cadeler A/S has a one year low of $4.09 and a one year high of $4.09. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $4.09 and its 200-day moving average price is $3.99.
About Cadeler A/S
Cadeler A/S operates as an offshore wind farm transportation and installation contractor in Denmark. The company also provides wind farm maintenance, construction, decommissioning, and other tasks within the offshore industry. It owns and operates two offshore jack-up windfarm installation vessels. The company was formerly known as Swire Blue Ocean A/S and changed its name to Cadeler A/S in October 2020.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cadeler A/S (CADLF)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Cadeler A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cadeler A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.