Separately, Raymond James downgraded shares of Medexus Pharmaceuticals from an outperform rating to a market perform rating and decreased their price target for the stock from $4.50 to $2.00 in a research note on Tuesday.
Medexus Pharmaceuticals Stock Down 3.4 %
Shares of OTCMKTS:MEDXF opened at $0.82 on Thursday. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $1.78 and a 200-day moving average price of $1.96. Medexus Pharmaceuticals has a 12 month low of $0.79 and a 12 month high of $3.50.
About Medexus Pharmaceuticals
Medexus Pharmaceuticals Inc operates as a specialty pharmaceutical company in Canada and the United States. It focuses on the therapeutic areas comprising oncology, hematology, rheumatology, auto-immune diseases, and allergy. The company's primary products are Rasuvo and Metoject, a formulation of methotrexate designed to treat rheumatoid arthritis and other auto-immune diseases; IXINITY, an intravenous recombinant factor IX therapeutic for use in patients 12 years of age or older with Hemophilia B; and Rupall, a prescription allergy medication.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Medexus Pharmaceuticals (MEDXF)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Medexus Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Medexus Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.