Chardan Capital began coverage on shares of Senti Biosciences (NASDAQ:SNTI – Get Rating) in a research report released on Thursday morning, The Fly reports. The brokerage issued a buy rating on the stock.
Senti Biosciences Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:SNTI opened at $1.40 on Thursday. Senti Biosciences has a 1-year low of $1.31 and a 1-year high of $10.35. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $2.04.
Senti Biosciences (NASDAQ:SNTI – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Monday, August 15th. The company reported ($0.86) EPS for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $1.36 million during the quarter.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Senti Biosciences
Senti Biosciences Company Profile
Senti Biosciences, Inc operates as a preclinical biotechnology company that develops next-generation cell and gene therapies engineered with its gene circuit platform technologies for various diseases. Its lead product candidates utilize allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor natural killer (CAR-NK) cells outfitted with its gene circuit technologies in various oncology indications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Senti Biosciences (SNTI)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Senti Biosciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Senti Biosciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.