Shares of Chindata Group Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:CD – Get Rating) gapped up prior to trading on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $8.66, but opened at $8.91. Chindata Group shares last traded at $8.47, with a volume of 11,662 shares.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, TheStreet raised shares of Chindata Group from a “d+” rating to a “c-” rating in a research note on Friday, September 9th.
Chindata Group Stock Down 2.2 %
The company has a market cap of $3.00 billion, a PE ratio of 37.18 and a beta of 0.84. The company’s 50 day moving average is $7.70 and its 200 day moving average is $6.96. The company has a current ratio of 2.50, a quick ratio of 2.50 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.63.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Chindata Group Company Profile
Chindata Group Holdings Limited provides carrier-neutral hyper scale data center solutions in China, India, Malaysia, and Southeast Asia. It offers artificial intelligence, cloud computing, smart cities and homes, online entertainment, and other on-demand services. The company also provides internet data center colocation and rental services; and technical and consulting services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Chindata Group (CD)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Chindata Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chindata Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.