Daiwa Capital Markets downgraded shares of Sekisui House (OTCMKTS:SKHSY – Get Rating) from an outperform rating to a neutral rating in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Sekisui House Stock Performance
Shares of SKHSY opened at $17.16 on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24, a quick ratio of 2.32 and a current ratio of 2.33. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $17.43 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $17.78. The firm has a market capitalization of $11.55 billion, a P/E ratio of 7.36 and a beta of 0.63. Sekisui House has a 52 week low of $16.43 and a 52 week high of $22.35.
Sekisui House Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sekisui House (SKHSY)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Sekisui House Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sekisui House and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.