Davis Select Financial ETF (BATS:DFNL – Get Rating) shares fell 2% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $25.51 and last traded at $25.57. 10,908 shares changed hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $26.10.
Davis Select Financial ETF Trading Down 2.0 %
The business’s fifty day moving average is $27.05 and its two-hundred day moving average is $28.01.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Davis Select Financial ETF (DFNL)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Davis Select Financial ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Davis Select Financial ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.