Davis Select Worldwide ETF (BATS:DWLD – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 0.9% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $22.95 and last traded at $23.01. 15,174 shares changed hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $23.23.
Davis Select Worldwide ETF Trading Down 0.9 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $24.61 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $25.14.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Davis Select Worldwide ETF (DWLD)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Davis Select Worldwide ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Davis Select Worldwide ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.