Decklar Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:DKLRF – Get Rating) rose 13.3% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $0.25 and last traded at $0.22. Approximately 2,900 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 72% from the average daily volume of 10,211 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.19.
Decklar Resources Stock Up 13.3 %
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $0.26 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.35.
About Decklar Resources
Decklar Resources Inc operates as an independent international oil and gas company in Nigeria and Canada. The company explores for copper, lead, and zinc deposits. It focuses on appraisal and development in the West African region. The company holds interests in the Oza Oil Field that covers an area of 20 square kilometers located onshore in the northern part of Oil Mining Lease (OML) 11 in Nigeria's Eastern Niger Delta; the Asaramatoru Field located onshore in the southern swamp section of OML 11 in the Eastern Niger Delta; and the Emohua Oil Field located onshore in the southeastern section of OML 22 in the Eastern Niger Delta.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Decklar Resources (DKLRF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Decklar Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Decklar Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.