Eckoh plc (LON:ECK – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 41.64 ($0.50) and traded as low as GBX 39 ($0.47). Eckoh shares last traded at GBX 40 ($0.48), with a volume of 81,146 shares changing hands.
Eckoh Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average is GBX 42.04 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 41.64. The company has a market cap of £116.39 million and a P/E ratio of 4,000.00. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.87, a current ratio of 0.82 and a quick ratio of 0.53.
Eckoh plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides secure payment products and customer contact solutions in the United Kingdom, the United States, and internationally. It offers customer engagement solutions, such as advanced interactive voice response (IVR), speech recognition IVR, visual IVR, chatbots, AI customer service.
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Eckoh Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eckoh and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.