Ensign Energy Services Inc. (OTCMKTS:ESVIF – Get Rating) has received a consensus recommendation of “Buy” from the seven research firms that are presently covering the firm, MarketBeat reports. Two analysts have rated the stock with a buy recommendation. The average 1 year target price among brokerages that have covered the stock in the last year is $5.40.
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group decreased their price target on shares of Ensign Energy Services from C$5.25 to C$3.75 in a research note on Friday, August 19th.
Ensign Energy Services Trading Down 0.9 %
ESVIF opened at $1.84 on Friday. Ensign Energy Services has a fifty-two week low of $1.12 and a fifty-two week high of $3.90. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $2.29 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $2.73.
About Ensign Energy Services
Ensign Energy Services Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides oilfield services to the crude oil and natural gas industries in Canada, the United States, and internationally. The company offers shallow, intermediate, and deep well drilling, as well as specialized drilling services, including horizontal, underbalanced, horizontal re-entry, and slant drilling for steam assisted gravity drainage applications; and equipment and services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ensign Energy Services (ESVIF)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Ensign Energy Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ensign Energy Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.