EQT Holdings Limited (ASX:EQT – Get Rating) insider Michael (Mick) O’Brien bought 5,250 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, September 19th. The shares were acquired at an average price of A$25.69 ($17.97) per share, with a total value of A$134,872.50 ($94,316.43).
Michael (Mick) O’Brien also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, September 14th, Michael (Mick) O’Brien 14,253 shares of EQT stock.
EQT Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 8.93, a quick ratio of 8.74 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 17.93.
EQT Increases Dividend
EQT Company Profile
EQT Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides philanthropic, trust executor, and investment services in Australia, the United Kingdom, and Ireland. It operates through three segments: Trustee and Wealth Services, Superannuation Trustee Services, and Corporate Trustee Services. The company provides estate planning and management; charitable, compensation, community, and personal trust services; and asset and wealth management, and advisory services.
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for EQT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EQT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.