First Trust Low Duration Strategic Focus ETF (NYSEARCA:LDSF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 0.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $18.77 and last traded at $18.64. 33,915 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 73% from the average session volume of 127,283 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.63.
First Trust Low Duration Strategic Focus ETF Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $18.88 and a 200-day moving average price of $19.04.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Low Duration Strategic Focus ETF (LDSF)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Low Duration Strategic Focus ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Low Duration Strategic Focus ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.