Separately, Barclays cut their price objective on Fnac Darty from €62.00 ($63.27) to €57.00 ($58.16) and set an overweight rating on the stock in a research note on Friday, July 1st.
Fnac Darty Trading Up 43.2 %
Shares of GRUPF stock opened at 66.00 on Thursday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of 66.00. Fnac Darty has a twelve month low of 46.08 and a twelve month high of 66.00.
Fnac Darty Company Profile
Fnac Darty SA engages in the retail of entertainment and leisure products, consumer electronics, and domestic appliances in France and Switzerland, Belgium and Luxembourg, and the Iberian Peninsula. The company offers consumer electronics, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, software, printers, e-readers, telephones and office products, and accessories, as well as various connected products; cameras and photography accessories; televisions and video accessories, such as DVD players, Blu-Ray players, and other accessories; and audio items and accessories comprising MP3 players, headphones, docking stations, and related accessories.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fnac Darty (GRUPF)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Fnac Darty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fnac Darty and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.