Foresight Enterprise VCT Plc (LON:FTF – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 62.66 ($0.76) and traded as low as GBX 60 ($0.72). Foresight Enterprise VCT shares last traded at GBX 60 ($0.72), with a volume of 4,834 shares changing hands.
Foresight Enterprise VCT Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of £125.33 million and a P/E ratio of 545.45. The firm’s fifty day moving average is GBX 62.66 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 62.08.
About Foresight Enterprise VCT
Foresight 4 VCT plc is a venture capital trust managed by Foresight Group. It specializes in investments in unquoted companies. It mainly invests in the technology, media & telecommunication, industrials & manufacturing, healthcare, business services, consumer & leisure. It typically invests in United Kingdom.
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Foresight Enterprise VCT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Foresight Enterprise VCT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.