Grove Collaborative Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:GROV – Get Rating) major shareholder Sculptor Capital Management, I sold 75,000 shares of Grove Collaborative stock in a transaction dated Monday, September 19th. The shares were sold at an average price of $5.48, for a total value of $411,000.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 55,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $301,400. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through this link. Large shareholders that own 10% or more of a company’s shares are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Sculptor Capital Management, I also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, July 7th, Sculptor Capital Management, I sold 6,000 shares of Grove Collaborative stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $6.86, for a total value of $41,160.00.
- On Thursday, June 23rd, Sculptor Capital Management, I sold 8,700 shares of Grove Collaborative stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $6.25, for a total value of $54,375.00.
Grove Collaborative Price Performance
Shares of GROV opened at $3.03 on Friday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $5.03. Grove Collaborative Holdings, Inc. has a 1 year low of $2.66 and a 1 year high of $12.50.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Grove Collaborative
Several institutional investors have recently added to or reduced their stakes in GROV. Sculptor Capital LP purchased a new stake in Grove Collaborative during the second quarter worth approximately $43,039,000. Norwest Venture Partners XIII LP purchased a new stake in Grove Collaborative during the second quarter worth approximately $2,315,000. Board of Trustees of The Leland Stanford Junior University purchased a new stake in Grove Collaborative during the second quarter worth approximately $272,000. Finally, Exos Asset Management LLC purchased a new stake in Grove Collaborative during the second quarter worth approximately $25,000. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 60.99% of the company’s stock.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Telsey Advisory Group assumed coverage on Grove Collaborative in a research note on Monday, June 27th. They issued an “outperform” rating and a $10.00 price objective for the company.
About Grove Collaborative
Grove Collaborative Holdings, Inc operates as a plastic neutral consumer products retailer in the United States. It provides household cleaning, personal care, laundry, clean beauty, baby, and pet care products for households. The company is based in San Francisco, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grove Collaborative (GROV)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Grove Collaborative Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grove Collaborative and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.