Hartford Schroders ESG US Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:HEET – Get Rating) shares dropped 0.9% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $21.03 and last traded at $21.03. Approximately 45 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 99% from the average daily volume of 7,150 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.22.
Hartford Schroders ESG US Equity ETF Trading Down 0.9 %
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $22.51 and a 200-day simple moving average of $22.92.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hartford Schroders ESG US Equity ETF (HEET)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Hartford Schroders ESG US Equity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hartford Schroders ESG US Equity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.