Hercules Site Services Plc (LON:HERC – Get Rating) shares fell 0.9% on Thursday . The company traded as low as GBX 51 ($0.62) and last traded at GBX 51.03 ($0.62). 5,325 shares changed hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at GBX 51.50 ($0.62).
Hercules Site Services Trading Down 0.9 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 213.95, a current ratio of 1.43 and a quick ratio of 1.43. The company has a market cap of £29.93 million and a PE ratio of -21.26. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 50.76.
Hercules Site Services Company Profile
Hercules Site Services Plc engages in general construction and civil engineering for construction industry. The company offers labour supply, as well as delivers civils projects; hires suction excavators and other plants; and provides digital solutions for construction recruitment and workforce management.
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Hercules Site Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hercules Site Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.