Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:HTZZ – Get Rating)’s share price was down 8.6% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $16.40 and last traded at $16.41. Approximately 8,137,043 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 1,310% from the average daily volume of 577,139 shares. The stock had previously closed at $17.95.
Hertz Global Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average is $19.40 and its 200-day moving average is $19.71. The company has a quick ratio of 2.91, a current ratio of 2.91 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.07.
Hertz Global Company Profile
Hertz Global Holdings, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides airport and off airport vehicle rental and leasing services. It operates through three segments: U.S. RAC, International RAC, and All Other Operations. The company provides its vehicle rental services under the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty, Firefly, and Flexicar brands from approximately 12,000 corporate and franchisee locations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, the Middle East, and New Zealand.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hertz Global (HTZZ)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Hertz Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hertz Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.