HydrogenOne Capital Growth plc (LON:HGEN – Get Rating) shares traded up 0.9% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as GBX 94 ($1.14) and last traded at GBX 93.80 ($1.13). 261,130 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 17% from the average session volume of 222,988 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 93 ($1.12).
HydrogenOne Capital Growth Stock Up 0.9 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 91.11 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 95.33.
HydrogenOne Capital Growth Company Profile
Hydrogenone Capital Growth Plc focuses on investing in a portfolio of hydrogen and complementary hydrogen focused assets. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for HydrogenOne Capital Growth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HydrogenOne Capital Growth and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.