EVZ Limited (ASX:EVZ – Get Rating) insider Robert Edgley sold 936,396 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 16th. The shares were sold at an average price of A$0.20 ($0.14), for a total value of A$187,279.20 ($130,964.48).
EVZ Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.41, a quick ratio of 1.21 and a current ratio of 1.32.
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for EVZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EVZ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.