LMP Capital and Income Fund Inc. (NYSE:SCD – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $13.39 and traded as low as $11.68. LMP Capital and Income Fund shares last traded at $11.77, with a volume of 23,371 shares.
LMP Capital and Income Fund Stock Down 0.5 %
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $13.15 and a 200 day simple moving average of $13.39.
LMP Capital and Income Fund Announces Dividend
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, October 3rd. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 23rd will be given a dividend of $0.26 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 22nd. This represents a $1.04 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 8.84%.
Institutional Trading of LMP Capital and Income Fund
LMP Capital and Income Fund Company Profile
LMP Capital and Income Fund Inc is a closed ended balanced mutual fund launched and managed by Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC. It is co-managed by Clearbridge Investments, LLC, Western Asset Management Company Limited, and Western Asset Management Company. The fund invests in public equity and fixed income markets across the globe.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LMP Capital and Income Fund (SCD)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for LMP Capital and Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LMP Capital and Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.