Royal Bank of Canada began coverage on shares of McPhy Energy (OTCMKTS:MPHYF – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, The Fly reports. The firm issued an outperform rating on the stock.
Separately, Oddo Bhf downgraded McPhy Energy from an outperform rating to a neutral rating and set a €16.00 ($16.33) price objective for the company. in a research report on Monday, July 11th.
McPhy Energy Stock Performance
Shares of MPHYF opened at $14.60 on Thursday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $14.60 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $18.12. McPhy Energy has a 52-week low of $14.60 and a 52-week high of $14.60.
McPhy Energy Company Profile
McPhy Energy SA designs, develops, and supplies hydrogen production, storage, and distribution equipment for hydrogen energy, hydrogen mobility, and industrial hydrogen markets. The company offers alkaline electrolyzers; and hydrogen storage solutions and fuel cells. It also designs hydrogen stations; and provides integrated hydrogen solutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on McPhy Energy (MPHYF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for McPhy Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for McPhy Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.