Medical Facilities Co. (OTCMKTS:MFCSF – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $7.73 and traded as high as $8.02. Medical Facilities shares last traded at $7.90, with a volume of 5,600 shares.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, National Bank Financial boosted their price objective on shares of Medical Facilities from C$10.50 to C$11.00 in a research report on Thursday, September 15th.
Medical Facilities Trading Down 4.1 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $7.73 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $7.66.
About Medical Facilities
Medical Facilities Corporation, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates specialty surgical hospitals and an ambulatory surgery center in the United States. The company's specialty surgical hospitals provide surgical, imaging, diagnostic, and other pain management procedures; and other ancillary services, such as urgent care and occupational health.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Medical Facilities (MFCSF)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Medical Facilities Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Medical Facilities and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.