OTAQ plc (LON:OTAQ – Get Rating) insider Philip Newby bought 1,250 shares of OTAQ stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, September 22nd. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 12 ($0.14) per share, with a total value of £150 ($181.25).
Philip Newby also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, August 17th, Philip Newby bought 2,144 shares of OTAQ stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 7 ($0.08) per share, with a total value of £150.08 ($181.34).
OTAQ Stock Performance
Shares of OTAQ opened at GBX 13 ($0.16) on Friday. OTAQ plc has a 12 month low of GBX 3.50 ($0.04) and a 12 month high of GBX 41 ($0.50). The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 7.57 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 15.17. The stock has a market capitalization of £4.91 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.10. The company has a current ratio of 2.02, a quick ratio of 1.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 43.03.
OTAQ Company Profile
OTAQ plc, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, provides, and supports marine technology products for aquaculture, and offshore oil and gas industries in the United Kingdom and rest of Europe, Chile, Asia, North America, and internationally. It offers acoustic systems to deter seals and sea lions in a range of underwater situations; underwater ethernet cameras; and underwater connectors.
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for OTAQ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OTAQ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.