Walleye Capital LLC increased its stake in shares of P3 Health Partners Inc. (NASDAQ:PIIIW – Get Rating) by 37.0% during the 1st quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The fund owned 269,273 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 72,711 shares during the period. Walleye Capital LLC’s holdings in P3 Health Partners were worth $428,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
Separately, Emfo LLC lifted its position in P3 Health Partners by 18.5% during the 1st quarter. Emfo LLC now owns 320,683 shares of the company’s stock worth $510,000 after acquiring an additional 50,138 shares in the last quarter.
P3 Health Partners Trading Down 11.1 %
P3 Health Partners stock opened at $0.83 on Friday. The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.74. P3 Health Partners Inc. has a one year low of $0.33 and a one year high of $1.99.
About P3 Health Partners
P3 Health Partners Inc provides primary health care services. The company offers clinical operations and population health management services, as well as provides senior wellness centers. The company is based in Henderson, Nevada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on P3 Health Partners (PIIIW)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for P3 Health Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for P3 Health Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.