Several other equities research analysts have also commented on PRRWF. National Bank Financial reduced their price target on shares of Park Lawn from C$45.00 to C$38.00 in a report on Monday, August 15th. TD Securities reduced their price target on shares of Park Lawn from C$47.00 to C$43.00 in a report on Monday, August 15th. Finally, Scotiabank reduced their price target on shares of Park Lawn from C$42.50 to C$37.00 in a report on Monday, August 15th.
Park Lawn Stock Performance
Shares of PRRWF opened at $18.43 on Thursday. Park Lawn has a 1-year low of $18.43 and a 1-year high of $33.09. The company has a 50-day moving average of $23.21 and a 200 day moving average of $25.18.
About Park Lawn
Park Lawn Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides deathcare products and services in Canada and the United States. The company primarily offers cemetery lots, crypts, niches, monuments, caskets, urns, and other merchandise, as well as funeral, after life celebration, cemetery, and cremation services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Park Lawn (PRRWF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Park Lawn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Park Lawn and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.