PayPoint plc (LON:PAY – Get Rating) insider Alan Dale acquired 20 shares of PayPoint stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, September 22nd. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 611 ($7.38) per share, with a total value of £122.20 ($147.66).
Alan Dale also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, August 22nd, Alan Dale purchased 20 shares of PayPoint stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 635 ($7.67) per share, with a total value of £127 ($153.46).
- On Friday, July 22nd, Alan Dale purchased 21 shares of PayPoint stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 598 ($7.23) per share, with a total value of £125.58 ($151.74).
PayPoint Trading Down 1.1 %
PayPoint stock opened at GBX 604 ($7.30) on Friday. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of GBX 609.28 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 587.81. The company has a market cap of £416.63 million and a P/E ratio of 1,059.65. PayPoint plc has a 52-week low of GBX 500.01 ($6.04) and a 52-week high of GBX 742 ($8.97). The company has a quick ratio of 0.62, a current ratio of 0.79 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 62.21.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
PayPoint Company Profile
PayPoint plc provides payments and banking, shopping, and e-commerce services and products in the United Kingdom. It offers bill payment, digital bill payment, eMoney, and cash out services; and retail services comprising ATM, card payments, parcels, money transfer, SIM cards, EPoS, and receipt advertising.
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for PayPoint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PayPoint and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.