Shares of PCM Fund Inc. (NYSE:PCM – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $9.93 and traded as low as $8.86. PCM Fund shares last traded at $8.86, with a volume of 43,989 shares.
PCM Fund Stock Down 3.7 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $9.76 and its 200 day moving average price is $9.93.
PCM Fund Dividend Announcement
The firm also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Monday, October 3rd. Investors of record on Monday, September 12th will be issued a $0.08 dividend. This represents a $0.96 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 10.84%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, September 9th.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On PCM Fund
About PCM Fund
PCM Fund Inc is a closed ended fixed income mutual fund launched and managed by Allianz Global Investors Fund Management LLC. The fund is co-managed by Pacific Investment Management Company LLC. It seeks to invest in fixed income markets. The fund invests primarily in commercial mortgage-backed securities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PCM Fund (PCM)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for PCM Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PCM Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.