Shares of R3 Global Dividend Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:GDVD – Get Rating) traded down 1.6% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $20.83 and last traded at $20.83. 2,401 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 36% from the average session volume of 3,763 shares. The stock had previously closed at $21.17.
R3 Global Dividend Growth ETF Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $22.26.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on R3 Global Dividend Growth ETF (GDVD)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for R3 Global Dividend Growth ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for R3 Global Dividend Growth ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.