Sangoma Technologies Co. (OTCMKTS:SAMOF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 4.5% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $17.75 and last traded at $17.75. 100 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 91% from the average session volume of 1,104 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.59.
Sangoma Technologies Trading Down 4.5 %
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $17.75 and a 200-day moving average price of $17.75.
Sangoma Technologies Company Profile
Sangoma Technologies Corp. engages in the provision of value-based Communications as a Service (CaaS) solutions. The firm’s CaaS offerings include Unified Communications as a Service, SIP Trunking as a Service, Contact Center as a Service, Desktop as a Service, Communications Platform as a Service, Fax as a Service, Video Meetings as a Service, Device as a Service, and Access Control as a Service.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sangoma Technologies (SAMOF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Sangoma Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sangoma Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.