Smiths News (LON:SNWS – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by research analysts at Berenberg Bank in a report issued on Thursday, Marketbeat reports. They currently have a GBX 50 ($0.60) price objective on the stock. Berenberg Bank’s price objective suggests a potential upside of 71.66% from the stock’s current price.
Smiths News Stock Up 2.2 %
Smiths News stock opened at GBX 29.13 ($0.35) on Thursday. The company has a market capitalization of £72.15 million and a P/E ratio of 291.27. The stock’s 50 day moving average is GBX 31.34 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 33.23. Smiths News has a twelve month low of GBX 27 ($0.33) and a twelve month high of GBX 41 ($0.50).
Smiths News Company Profile
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Smiths News Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Smiths News and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.