Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:STRRP – Get Rating) shares were up 0.3% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $9.80 and last traded at $9.80. Approximately 155 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 94% from the average daily volume of 2,492 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.77.
Star Equity Stock Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average price is $9.82.
Star Equity Announces Dividend
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Monday, September 12th. Investors of record on Thursday, September 1st were issued a dividend of $0.25 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, August 31st. This represents a $1.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 10.20%.
Insider Buying and Selling
Star Equity Company Profile
Star Equity Holdings, Inc provides healthcare solutions in the United States and internationally. It operates through four segments: Diagnostic Services, Diagnostic Imaging, Construction, and Investments. It offers imaging services primarily to cardiologists, internal medicine physicians, and family practice doctors; and imaging systems, including nuclear cardiac and general purpose nuclear imaging systems to physician offices and hospitals.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Star Equity (STRRP)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Star Equity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Star Equity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.