Equities research analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Startek (NYSE:SRT – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Friday. The brokerage set a “buy” rating on the business services provider’s stock.
Separately, TheStreet raised Startek from a “d+” rating to a “c-” rating in a research report on Friday, August 26th.
Startek Trading Down 1.8 %
NYSE SRT opened at $3.35 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $135.13 million, a P/E ratio of 18.61 and a beta of 1.38. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $3.66 and a 200 day simple moving average of $3.69. Startek has a 12 month low of $2.60 and a 12 month high of $7.16. The company has a current ratio of 1.48, a quick ratio of 1.48 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Startek Company Profile
StarTek, Inc, a business process outsourcing company, provides customer experience, digital transformation, and technology services in various markets. The company primarily offers customer engagement, omnichannel engagement, social media, customer intelligence analytics, work from home, and back-office services under the Startek and Aegis brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Startek (SRT)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Startek Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Startek and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.