The City Pub Group plc (LON:CPC – Get Rating) insider Holly Elliott bought 33,896 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, September 21st. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 59 ($0.71) per share, for a total transaction of £19,998.64 ($24,164.62).
The City Pub Group Stock Performance
Shares of CPC opened at GBX 62.50 ($0.76) on Friday. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 65.66 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 79.61. The company has a current ratio of 1.20, a quick ratio of 1.03 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 46.84. The City Pub Group plc has a 12 month low of GBX 50 ($0.60) and a 12 month high of GBX 130.50 ($1.58). The company has a market cap of £66.12 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -22.32.
The City Pub Group Company Profile
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for The City Pub Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The City Pub Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.