Valour Inc. (OTC:DEFTF – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 10.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.20 and last traded at $0.20. Approximately 109,750 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 41% from the average daily volume of 186,319 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.22.
Valour Price Performance
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $0.33.
Valour Inc, a technology company, provides investor access to decentralized finance (DeFi) and the digital economy. The company on behalf of its shareholders and investors builds and invests in new technologies and ventures to provide exposure across the decentralized finance ecosystem. It provides Exchange Traded Notes that synthetically track the value of a single DeFi protocol or a basket of protocols; DeFi Ventures, which invests in various companies and leading protocols across the decentralized finance ecosystem to build a diversified portfolio of decentralized finance assets; and DeFi Infrastructure that offers node management of decentralized protocols to support governance, security, and transaction validation for their networks.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Valour (DEFTF)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Valour Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Valour and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.