York Traditions Bank (OTCMKTS:YRKB – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $21.02 and traded as low as $20.66. York Traditions Bank shares last traded at $21.50, with a volume of 500 shares trading hands.
York Traditions Bank Price Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average is $21.02 and its two-hundred day moving average is $21.95.
York Traditions Bank Company Profile
York Traditions Bank, a community bank, provides commercial and consumer banking services in the Central Pennsylvania market. The company offers personal banking products and services, such as checking, savings/money market, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; and loans and lines of credits, including personal, home equity, auto, and swing loans.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on York Traditions Bank (YRKB)
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for York Traditions Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for York Traditions Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.