UTStarcom Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:UTSI – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $3.51 and traded as high as $4.42. UTStarcom shares last traded at $3.57, with a volume of 13,305 shares trading hands.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, StockNews.com began coverage on UTStarcom in a research note on Saturday. They set a “sell” rating for the company.
UTStarcom Trading Down 11.9 %
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $3.76 and a 200-day moving average price of $3.51.
UTStarcom Company Profile
UTStarcom Holdings Corp. operates as a telecom infrastructure provider to develop technology for bandwidth from cloud-based services, mobile, streaming, and other applications in China, India, Japan, Taiwan, and internationally. The company's products include packet transport network, packet aggregation network, multi-services access network, fiber to the X, carrier Wi-Fi solutions, and software defined network controller products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on UTStarcom (UTSI)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 10/31-11/4
- Is Hershey’s a Sweet Stock to Buy After a Post-Earnings Dip?
- Datadog Doesn’t Belong In The Doghouse
- Nikola Shares Fall Even As EV Maker Beats Q3 Expectations
- Mixed Results Actually Bring More Optimism than Risk for AMD
Receive News & Ratings for UTStarcom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UTStarcom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.