Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MTSFF – Get Rating) shares traded up 2.6% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $19.70 and last traded at $19.70. 1,838 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 38% from the average session volume of 2,941 shares. The stock had previously closed at $19.20.
Mitsui Fudosan Price Performance
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $19.66 and a 200 day simple moving average of $20.62.
Mitsui Fudosan Company Profile
Mitsui Fudosan Co, Ltd. operates as a real estate company in Japan. It operates through four segments: Leasing, Property Sales, Management, and Other. The Leasing segment leases office buildings and commercial facilities, and other properties. The Property Sales segment is involved in the sale of condominiums and detached housing to individuals; and rental housing and office buildings and other to investors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsui Fudosan (MTSFF)
- The Cheesecake Factory Shows You Can Have It and Eat It Too
- 3 High Yields The Institutions Are Buying
- Two EV Stocks That Could Rally Into Year-End
- Can Activision Blizzard Rally Into Year End?
- 3 Old School Automakers Making Big EV Strides
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsui Fudosan Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsui Fudosan and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.