Asahi Kasei Co. (OTCMKTS:AHKSY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 26,400 shares, an increase of 26,300.0% from the October 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 448,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Asahi Kasei Trading Up 5.0 %
Shares of Asahi Kasei stock opened at $13.78 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24, a current ratio of 1.39 and a quick ratio of 0.82. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $13.46 and a 200 day moving average price of $14.92. Asahi Kasei has a 1 year low of $12.24 and a 1 year high of $20.66. The stock has a market cap of $9.60 billion, a PE ratio of 7.61 and a beta of 0.68.
About Asahi Kasei
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Asahi Kasei (AHKSY)
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
- Coupang Stock And Why You Should Care
- This Is No Time To Buy D.R. Horton Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Asahi Kasei Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Asahi Kasei and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.