Ascom Holding AG (OTCMKTS:ACMLF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a drop of 97.0% from the October 15th total of 16,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Ascom Price Performance
OTCMKTS:ACMLF opened at $6.50 on Friday. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $6.50 and a 200 day moving average of $11.13. Ascom has a 52-week low of $6.50 and a 52-week high of $6.50.
Ascom Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ascom (ACMLF)
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
- Coupang Stock And Why You Should Care
- This Is No Time To Buy D.R. Horton Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Ascom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.