Elevation Gold Mining Co. (OTC:EVGDF – Get Rating) rose 26.2% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $0.12 and last traded at $0.12. Approximately 136,521 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 230% from the average daily volume of 41,371 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.09.
Elevation Gold Mining Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $0.09.
Elevation Gold Mining Company Profile
Elevation Gold Mining Corporation acquires, explores for, develops, and operates precious metal properties in the United States. The company explores for gold and silver deposits. Its flagship project is the 100% owned Moss Gold-Silver mine located in Mohave County, Arizona. The company was formerly known as Northern Vertex Mining Corp.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Elevation Gold Mining (EVGDF)
- Six Flags is a Ride You Don’t Want to Get Stuck On
- Hanesbrands May be Signaling a Bad Week for Retail Stocks
- Vision Hydrogen, Now Vision Energy, Puts Hopes In Stock Split
- Coupang Stock And Why You Should Care
- This Is No Time To Buy D.R. Horton Stock
Receive News & Ratings for Elevation Gold Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elevation Gold Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.